Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm new at this...

So as I was sitting at home today, I decided I wanted to try this blogging thing out! There's so much that happens through out the day and I needed a place to write it all down!

We've been so busy lately! Over the weekend, I decided I wanted to participate in the Abilene Heartwalk. I was SO glad that i did!! The walk started around 9:30 a.m. and we walked 3 miles in just a little over an hour! It was Julian and I's first walk and we loved it! It's such an amazing feeling to be a part of something so wonderful and inspirational. After the walk, my friends decided they wanted to go to cracker barrel. Ate there for lunch and I got a text from Tony saying to get on skype so we zoomed home to talk to him. It was a great day.

Sunday I woke up feeling really yucky so We just spent the day at home. It was just what we needed! We've been so busy lately so it was nice to just stay in our pajamas and just relax :) Over all it was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to what this week brings us!


Here's some pictures from the walk :)



 
3 weeks down <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Hang in there. You are doing great, i bet Tony is very proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love you! You are so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete