Sunday, October 16, 2011

Get me outta this funk!!

Weekends used to be fun and now they're more lonely than anything lol I'm not feeling sorry for myself but it's so different being alone when everyone else is with their husbands and family!

ONE month down only a few more to go!

So this week wasn't so eventful. It all kind of seems like a blur actually. I hung out with some good friends, the Campbells this week,  and they have been nothing but amazing to me and Julian. God really blesses us with some great  people in our lives!!! We decided to go to the pumpkin patch on Friday and it was SO windy. We didn't get to really enjoy the fun of it, plus Julian runs away from me any chance he gets! Saturday was Ashley's Baby shower and it was so much fun! It's always so nice to get together with girls and enjoy time together and celebrate a beautiful baby coming into the world!! I am once again SO thankful for my friendships and I'm starting to realize who my true friends are. Thank you everyone for being so generous to my family while Tony is away :)

The next couple of weeks are filled with appointments, Halloween parties and getting everything sorted out before i head home for the Holidays! October has flown by already and I'm ready to tackle the next few months so I can have my family back together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment