Monday, November 7, 2011

It's been forever!!

I haven't been on this thing in a while! I've been staying busy with doctor appointments and getting things ready for our trip to OKC in a couple of weeks!! I can't believe it's already November! Time has been flying and thank the Lord for that!

Halloween was a week ago and it was so fun to dress Julian up this year! If you didn't see the pictures, he was a cute little puppy dog! We went trick or treating on base and he had a blast!! It was kind of bittersweet doing all the Halloween stuff without daddy but there's always next year ;) Since Halloween, not much has been going on other than errands. The Deherrera's going away party was this past weekend and that was so much fun! Abilene is losing such a sweet and loving family and they will be greatly missed. Spending time with wonderful friends is what life is all about! I've noticed that some people on Facebook are doing a Month of Thanks in November. I LOVE that! Giving thanks doesn't have to be just in November, it can be all year long! There are so many things that we can be thankful for!!! :)

In a couple of days marks our half way point for this deployment and MAN am i excited!!! I miss my husband so much but I know that these next couple of months will go by quick! We love you Tony and we're proud of everything you do for us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe did you know that you use an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence but one lol!!

    ReplyDelete