Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It has been a long past couple of weeks! I am finally in OKC and it is great to spend time with some family. The past 3 weeks, my little man has been battling ear infections :( He is such a little trooper though!! Next week, I have to take him to get his ears checked out and i pray that it is all gone!!

My brother, who is currently stationed in California, was in town this past week and it was nice to catch up! We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday with him and it was so nice to have my family together at one time. Today was just a day of relaxation, which  i am SO thankful for! After dinner, we took Julian to go look at Christmas lights and he loved it! He was pointing and talking the entire time. He is growing up so fast!

We miss you Tony and I can't believe that you'll be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment