Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trying to find my crafty side

This is my 3rd week being in Oklahoma City and I am loving spending time with old friends and family! Julian is doing fantastic (other than teething, poor baby!) and we're trying to get into the Christmas spirit! I have been living on pinterest trying to find some crafts for me to do with Julian during the day. There are so many cute things if only i can bring out my craftiness aaaand actually go to Hobby Lobby to get the stuff lol. It's been SO cold here that we've been hibernating inside a lot. When i do find the energy to get out of the house, we've been trying to find stuff to send Tony for Christmas. Let me tell you, Tony is a hard person to shop for! We're doing Christmas with him when he gets back so I'm trying to only find little things. Good thing Julian is such a great little helper!


The other day, Julian turned 15 months old. Where has the time gone?! My little baby isn't much of a baby anymore. He is learning a new word everyday, coloring with crayons (and not putting them in his mouth, YAY) and running EVERYWHERE. He helped decorate the Christmas tree this year and he did a great job! He was walking around the tree with us, when we were putting on the lights and helping hanging up the ornaments! Here are some pics to show daddy and we can't wait to see you next month!

Here's some pics from Julian's very first time helping decorate the tree!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment