Friday, February 17, 2012

My thoughts

The weather is cold and rainy and I just felt the need to blog about my thoughts the past week :) As a lot of you know, I'm a stay at home mom to a little 1 year old boy and I love it and feel so blessed that we are financially stable for this. I look forward to being with him during all his milestones but man, I need a hobby or a job. Every day is the same thing over and over and over again. Is it wrong for me to feel like I'm just wasting my life away? I know being a mother is a full time job but I don't go to school (don't have the desire) and I just don't do much. I'm starting to wonder if I just need to find a hobby or get more involved with other stay at home moms or possibly get a part time job?! Ahh so many thoughts have been running through my head and I'm just not happy at the moment. I don't really know what to do and I just need to pray to God to point me in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. I think getting a hobby would be GREAT! (Blogging is a great hobby... haha!) Being a stay at home mom would be AMAZING but I can totally see how I'd go stir crazy just being home each day with the same schedule.
    You'll know what's best for you, a hobby or part time job!

    ReplyDelete