Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Overwhelmed maybe??

Tony started work and everything is back to normal. Well, not everything. Lately I've been feeling like something is missing. What am I doing with my life? Yes, I know raising a child is a full time job but I know that I can do more than that! Lately, we have been talking about some major changes in our future. Overwhelming and scary changes that might require both of us to work. Perfect timing right? Tony and I were talking about how I feel today and we think that school is what I need. I need something that will challenge me every day and give me some type of balance in my life. Tomorrow will be dedicated to finding a school and figuring out what exactly I want to do! I am so ready for this next chapter in my life and I want to be able to provide for my family when I need to :)

Speaking of future plans, the million dollar question lately is "So when are you guys having another baby?" I can't even tell you how many times we get asked that!! My son just turned 18 months and the idea of another baby has been on my mind quite a bit. The age difference would be exactly what we want but would another baby work into the mix of all the upcoming crazy changes?! SO many things to think about and try to figure out. I am probably the biggest worry wart but I need to let go and let God take control of things. He has a plan for us and I can't wait to see what that is!

I better get off of here before Tony gets home (dumb swing shift!) but I was in the "blogging" mood and it always helps writing out how you feel :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss Leslie, I am so excited for you to start school! I know its scary, but if anyone can do it, you can! We love y'all. Let me know if I can help you at all.

    ReplyDelete